The Outer Rim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Riku
Riku
Leader
Leader

Discord hackers Empty Discord hackers

Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:47 pm
Yeah yeah, the whole Discord servers got problem with connections, but only Arth and Wazapek are online... nice TOR hackers, im proud of you

Discord hackers F66adaef3d
Arth
Arth
Leader
Leader
https://theouterrim.forumotion.com

Discord hackers Empty Re: Discord hackers

Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:18 am
Shhh...
They can't know.
Leia
Leia
http://www.destructiveforce.gamingdeluxe.net/

Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:32 am
Yeah yeah, the whole Discord servers got problem with connections, but only Arth and Wazapek are online... nice TOR hackers, im proud of you wrote:

This is the reason I am not allowed to use Discord its not completely secure and many other messaging programs are often reported as being insecure also, and for that matter most were set up by the Central intelligence Agency in the USA (CIA) programs like face book is most likely owned and operated by them as an antiterrorism method of spying on its own citizens that's is according to wikileaks. lol Very Happy
Ekulo
Ekulo

Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:06 pm
Wouldn't doubt it.
Smirre
Smirre
Exile
Exile

Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:11 pm
tahts a theory... a conspiricy theory, thanks for watching Wink
Arth
Arth
Leader
Leader
https://theouterrim.forumotion.com

Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:25 pm
Leia wrote:

This is the reason I am not allowed to use Discord its not completely secure and many other messaging programs are often reported as being insecure also, and for that matter most were set up by the Central intelligence Agency in the USA (CIA) programs like face book is most likely owned and operated by them as an antiterrorism method of spying on its own citizens that's is according to wikileaks. lol Very Happy    

Thankfully I only send nudes to Riku over Discord. We plan bombings over different programs. (Now I'm getting put on some weird list xD)
Leia
Leia

Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:52 am
Thankfully I only send nudes to Riku over Discord. We plan bombings over different programs. (Now I'm getting put on some weird list xD) wrote:

Shhhhh no one needs to know your weird its our little secret what you get up to at night and in your spare time I guess bombing nudes is allot of fun for you and RIKU.  Very Happy

Ekulo
Ekulo

Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:35 am
Confirmed. Went down due to the number of nudes... that "they" forgot to steal.
Smirre
Smirre
Exile
Exile

Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:33 am
My Discord is broke today, leaving me with Uptdate Error.. Im trying to fix it soon, so far nothing helped..I'll probably have to reinstall it.
rol
rol

Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:17 am
is this just another spam thread?
Smirre
Smirre
Exile
Exile

Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:24 am
i dont think so .. it might become 1 tho :>>> Big thx @Vec it wuz exactly like u said... Discord fixed itself today, and using the site worked perfectly <3
Leia
Leia

Tue May 01, 2018 6:29 am
Smirre wrote:tahts a theory... a conspiricy theory, thanks for watching Wink

What can I say Facebook is a prime example of insecurity, even peoples bank details are at risk lol. best advice trust no one and even that wont keep you or your online information safe and secure Very Happy
Smirre
Smirre
Exile
Exile

Tue May 01, 2018 10:54 am
Im just jk Leia im not a fan of Facebook either! And about what u said before i bet ur right as well but its a big topic since many years hence the jk x*
I remember the days when everybody said its impossible to save such an amount of data but well.. nowadays we know of algorythms that look for keywords n shit so gg ez wp CIA
rol
rol

Tue May 01, 2018 11:56 am
well speaking of which, my origin got hacked recently by some Russian from Donetsk. Luckily I had no billing info on there as I only got it for a free copy of battlefield 3 x D
Leia
Leia

Wed May 02, 2018 9:01 am
rol wrote:well speaking of which, my origin got hacked recently by some Russian from Donetsk. Luckily I had no billing info on there as I only got it for a free copy of battlefield 3 x D

very wise, whenever you sign up for anything online always when possible (unless its important to do so) use a false profile never use your real details anywhere, in brief as a precaution we always keep our employees details and billing information here stored on a selection of offline machines, the internet information gathering  machines ultimately first processes and then encodes any information before passing any processed private information via a secure lan based network of machines for eventual permanent offline storage, this information never leaves the offices whenever the information is accessed for future reference anything leaving these storage facilities is only ever done after first being printed and then posted via standard mail service, avoiding internet use as far as possible the gathering machines are only able to pass their collected information for no more then a few seconds in any given day making it near impossible for hackers to be able to find or receive enough connection time to these internet connected machines in the loop for any kind of illegal or covert activity  D
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum